Follow luminaries along a groomed trail to the Prairie House to warm by a bonfire and enjoy the outdoor hot cocoa bar. Luminaries will also light your return path through the prairie as you conclude your adventure.
Choose a hike time when purchasing your tickets. Hikes begin at 5:30, 6:00, 6:30, 7:00, 7:30 & 8:00.
Read Before Purchasing:
- Lighted trails are unpaved.
- Off-road strollers or rugged wagons may work if there is no snow. You are welcome to pull kids in sleds.
- Hike is approximately 1 mile - Take as many loops as you like.
- No indoor warming areas available. Dress warmly!
- No pets on lighted trails
- If trails are covered with snow, participants may bring their own snowshoes (skiing is not allowed on lighted trails.) Rentals will not be available.
- In the event we cancel due to inclement weather your ticket price will be refunded.
Purchase tickets online.
Friday Night Lights events: Jan 13, Jan 27, and Feb 10.