Registration Policies and Procedures
- Open enrollment begins March 12, 2019. Priority registrations from Friends members are accepted between February 27 and March 11, 2019.
- A registration fee of $2.50 per camper will be added to the total camp fee.
- Parents wishing to sign campers up for more than one session should look into the variety of classes within their child’s age group. Campers signing up for repeat sessions of camp will have similar activities, but new discoveries and experiences with each week. Please be aware that we do not provide supervision between sessions.
- Parents wishing to have their camper placed with one other camper in the same program should indicate the other child’s name on the registration form in the space provided - both children must request each other to ensure placement together.
- Campers requiring supervision or aide beyond the Quarry Hill camp to staff ratio may need to provide a personal aide at their own expense.
- Cancellations must be made by calling Quarry Hill Nature Center Monday - Friday.
- A full refund (less a $10 processing fee/per camper) will be given for registered campers if a replacement is available from a waiting list and Quarry Hill is notified at least 10 days prior to the start date of the registered camp session.
- Without a replacement, a 75% refund will be given if the Nature Center is notified by May 1.
- Campers withdrawing before the start of camp due to a medical emergency will receive a full refund (less a $10 processing fee/per camper) only if we are unable to place in a different session or they are unable to participate due to medical reasons.
Session Change Policy:
- Session change requests can be made by calling Quarry Hill Nature Center Monday - Friday.
- Requests after May 1 will incur a $10 fee per change/per camper. Session change requests will only be considered if they are made 10 or more days before the start of your registered session.
Campers who qualify for the free/reduced school lunch program are eligible for one summer camp scholarship per child. A non-refundable fee of $20 is required to attend any camp with a regular fee of $100 or less (or ½ of the listed fee for camps over $100). Limit one scholarship per student/per summer. Scholarships are provided by the Friends of Quarry Hill Nature Center.
Please contact Quarry Hill Nature Center to apply for a scholarship. (507) 328-3950.