Good Natured Kids - Peeps & leaps, it's time for spring!
Frogs and toads are starting their spring songs! Come meet some of our live frogs & toads as we learn all about their spring songs and lifecycle. Then we will grab nets and head out to the pond in search of these peeping leapers!
Join us with your little explorer and set them on a path to becoming a good-natured kid!
Good Natured Kids classes, is offered for 3 & 4 year old children and an accompanying adult, are all about getting outdoors to explore, learn and connect to the natural environment.
Specific information for Good Natured kids is below and will be emailed to you prior to the date of your class.
- Advance registration is required.
- Register for the series or just your favorite topic!
- Only children registered for the class may attend. Siblings (including infants) and other children may not attend.
- Classes meets primarily outdoors. Occasionally the class may come indoors to a classroom for a special craft or animal encounter
- Inclement weather back-up date is the following
Tuesday’s Class – backup date is Thursday of the same week
Wednesday’s Class – backup date is Friday of the same week
- Class includes a fun “to – go” activity you can complete at home.
- Outside staff will wear face masks when physical distancing of more than 6 feet is not possible. We ask that adults and children wear face masks at check-in and when unable to physically distance in accordance with CDC guidelines.