This event has already taken place! Please check out our calendar for upcoming events.
Good Natured Kids - All about Apples
Apples juicy, apples round, on the tree or on the ground. Apples crunchy, apples sweet, apples are so good to eat! Join us for crafts, games and adventure as we explore all about apples one of nature’s most delicious treats!
Join us with your little explorer and set them on a path to becoming a good-natured kid!
Good Natured Kids classes, is offered for 3 & 4 year old children and an accompanying adult, are all about getting outdoors to explore, learn and connect to the natural environment.
Specific information for Good Natured kids is below and will be emailed to you prior to the date of your class.
- Advance registration is required.
- Register for the series or just your favorite topic!
- Only children registered for the class may attend. Siblings (including infants) and other children may not attend.
- Classes meet outdoors, but include 15 minutes to come indoors and look at the Exploration Hall Animals.
- Inclement weather back up date is the following Thursday.
- Snack is included as a fun “to – go” activity you can complete at home.
- Staff will wear face masks when physical distancing of more than 6 feet is not possible. We ask that adults and children wear face masks when unable to physically distance.