This event has already taken place! Please check out our calendar for upcoming events.
Friday Night Lights Hike - rescheduled from February 12
Enjoy nature after dark!
Luminaries will light your way on a groomed hiking trail through the prairie. Stop by the Prairie House to warm up by the bonfire and enjoy a cup of cocoa.
Entry times: 5:30pm, 6:00pm, 6:30pm, 7:00pm, 7:30pm, 8:00pm
Tickets available through Eventbrite.
- Participants are limited and should register with household.
- Masks are required.
- Multiple bonfires will be available to accommodate social distance guidance.
- Lighted trails are unpaved - rugged wagons or off road strollers may work if there is no snow.
- Hike is approximately 1 mile - take as many loops as you like!
- No indoor warming areas available.
- No pets on lighted trails.
- If trails are covered with snow participants may bring their own snowshoes. Rentals will not be available.
In the event we cancel due to inclement weather or other circumstances, your ticket price will be refunded.