This event has already taken place! Please check out our calendar for upcoming events.
Survival Trail Sundays - Scaly & Slimy Creatures
Free for members
The game is afoot! All ages will enjoy this family friendly survival game adventure.
Animals have special adaptations that help them survive, but competition in the wild can be fierce!
Your mission when you step onto our life-sized outdoor game trail is to use your knowledge and animal instincts to help an animal survive for 10 days in the wild. What challenges will you face? Your choices will be the map that guides you through the trails. Answer correctly and to hike your way to victory!
Choose your favorite animal species or play every week to become an animal kingdom expert!
- Choose an entrance time at ticket sales: 1:30, 1:45, 2:00, 2:15, 2:30
- Activity is approximately 45 minutes
- Trails are unpaved and may be snow covered
- Children 15 and under must be accompanied by an adult
- No pets allowed on the trails during this activity
- Masks are required
- Indoor warming area and restrooms are not available
Covid Safety Precautions
Health screening questions will be conducted upon your arrival. Participants are asked to remain at home if showing any symptoms of Covid-19.
In the event Quarry Hill Nature Center cancels due to inclement weather or poor trail conditions, your ticket price(s) will be refunded.
Survival Game Topics
- Jan 17 Nocturnal Animals
- Jan 24 Scaly & Slimy
- Jan 31 Water Wonders
- Feb 07 MN Threatened & Endangered Species
- Feb 14 Magnificent Mammals
- Feb 21 Critters of MN
- Feb 28 Honeybee Hustle