This event has already taken place! Please check out our calendar for upcoming events.
Good Natured Kids: Tracks! Who goes there?
Two feet, four feet - small feet, big feet. We all make tracks in the snow! Bring your valentine, don some snowshoes (weather permitting) and make some 'lovely' tracks of your own as you search for animal tracks and signs. While outside, we will be sure to leave a special valentine for the animals to show them some love, too.
Join us with your little explorer and set them on a path to becoming a good-natured kid!
Good Natured Kids classes, is offered for 3 & 4 year old children and an accompanying grown up, are all about getting outdoors to explore, learn and connect to the natural environment.
Please read our COVID-19 Preparedness Guidelines here.
Specific information for Good Natured kids is below and will be emailed to you prior to the date of your class.
- Pre-registration required.
- Class size is limited to 6 child/adult pairs.
- Only children registered for the class may attend. Siblings (including infants) and other children may not attend.
- Classes meet entirely outdoors and will begin at the benches to the east of the building.
- Rain date is the following Thursday.
- Snack will be a fun “to – go” activity you can complete at home.
- Parents/guardians will be asked to complete a COVID screening questionnaire before class for both themselves and the child
- Staff will wear face masks when physical distancing of more than 6 feet is not possible. We ask that adults and children wear face masks when unable to physically distance in accordance with CDC guidelines.
Register for the series or just your favorite topic!
$15/class, $12/class for Quarry Hill members