Natures Bounty Series: Wreath Making
Using an assortment of locally sourced evergreens, participants will learn to build a beautiful wreath that will last throughout the season. An assortment of ribbon and natural adornments such as pinecones, berries, and feathers can be added to make the wreath a holiday show piece for you to hang in your home or gift to a friend! No experience needed. All supplies will be provided.
Nature’s Bounty Series: Gathering inspiration and natural harvest from nature’s bounty. Enjoy a social science experience with good-natured friends.
Register for your favorite topic or attend all 5 sessions.
Program Guidelines & COVID-19 safety:
- Program is limited to 9 participants. Space will be provided for social distance of at least 6'.
- Registration and payment is required in advance. No walk-ins will be accepted.
- Masks are required for the duration of the program.
- Participants are asked to remain at home if showing any symptoms of COVID - 19, including a fever of greater than 100.4.
- Health screening questions will be conducted when arriving to the program site.
|Nature's Bounty Series: Simple and Easy Herbal Health Boosters - Cancelled|
|Nature's Bounty Series: Fall Mushroom Foray|