This event has already taken place! Please check out our calendar for upcoming events.
Nature's Bounty Series: Herbal Salve Making
Get ready to learn the basics of herbal salve making! Participants will hike through the park in order to learn about and collect a few common plants that can be used in the salve making process. Additionally, registrants will participate in a salve making demonstration and be able to bring a sample home with them.
In the event of rain, class will be held entirely indoors. Class is limited to 8 participants.
Nature’s Bounty Series: Gathering inspiration and natural harvest from nature’s bounty. Enjoy a social science experience with good-natured friends.
Register for your favorite topic or attend all 5 sessions.
Program Guidelines & COVID-19 safety:
- Program takes place outdoors, dress for the weather. Meet at the benches on the east side of the building.
- In the event of inclement weather, the program will be held indoors.
- Registration and payment is required in advance. No walk-ins will be accepted.
- Masks are required for the duration of the program.
- Participants are asked to remain at home if showing any symptoms of COVID - 19, including a fever of greater than 100.4.
- Health screening questions will be conducted when arriving to the program site.