This event has already taken place! Please check out our calendar for upcoming events.
Nature's Bounty Series: Simple and Easy Herbal Health Boosters - Cancelled
Hike with a naturalist to learn how to identify and use local plants in a variety of health boosting natural products you can make at home. Participants will harvest herbs to use in making their very own herbal vinegar, oxymel and tea. This course takes place entirely outdoors and is limited to 8 participants.
Nature’s Bounty Series: Gathering inspiration and natural harvest from nature’s bounty. Enjoy a social science experience with good-natured friends.
Register for your favorite topic or attend all 5 sessions.
Program Guidelines & COVID-19 safety:
- Program takes place outdoors, dress for the weather. Meet at the benches on the east side of the building.
- In the event of inclement weather, the program will be cancelled and refunds issued.
- Registration and payment is required in advance. No walk-ins will be accepted.
- Masks are required for the duration of the program.
- Participants are asked to remain at home if showing any symptoms of COVID - 19, including a fever of greater than 100.4.
- Health screening questions will be conducted when arriving to the program site.