This event has already taken place! Please check out our calendar for upcoming events.
Good Natured Kids: Sensational Seeds
Fall is the season for plants to sow their sensational seeds! Seeds that helicopter, parachute, pop and stick - learn why seeds come in so many shapes and sizes and about their different methods of dispersal. We'll go on a hike in search of various seeds around the park and craft up some sensational seed fun. A fun and educational seed snack “to-go” will continue the learning at home.
Join us with your little explorer and set them on a path to becoming a good-natured kid!
Good Natured Kids classes, is offered for 3 & 4 year old children and an accompanying grown up, are all about getting outdoors to explore, learn and connect to the natural environment.
Please read our COVID-19 Preparedness Guidelines here.
Specific information for Good Natured kids is below and will be emailed to you prior to the date of your class.
- Pre-registration required.
- Class size is limited to 6 child/adult pairs.
- Only children registered for the class may attend. Siblings (including infants) and other children may not attend.
- Classes meet entirely outdoors and will begin at the benches to the east of the building.
- Rain date is the following Thursday.
- Snack will be a fun “to – go” activity you can complete at home.
- Parents/guardians will be asked to complete a COVID screening questionnaire before class for both themselves and the child
- Staff will wear face masks when physical distancing of more than 6 feet is not possible. We ask that adults and children wear face masks when unable to physically distance in accordance with CDC guidelines.
Register for the series or just your favorite topic!
$15/class, $12/class for Quarry Hill members