Good Natured Kids: Butterfly Flutterby - Cancelled
Summer is coming to an end and butterflies are abundant. Search high and low for fluttery butterflies that rise and glide on the breeze. Learn what makes each unique and beautiful. Spend time in the butterfly garden looking for young caterpillars, taste a butterfly snack and nature willing, take home your own caterpillar to raise and release. (Raindate August 6)
Join us with your little explorer and set them on a path to becoming a good-natured kid!
Good Natured Kids classes, designed for 3 & 4 year old children and an accompanying grown up, are all about getting outdoors to explore, learn and connect to the natural environment. Explore one of the many natural wonders in nature through fun stories, crafts, hikes and yummy snacks.
- All classes include a thematic snack, crafts and activities.
- All classes meet entirely outdoors. Dress for the weather conditions.
- Rain date is the following Thursday. Participants will be notified by phone of postponed classes.
- All classes are offered for children ages 3 & 4 and an accompanying adult.
- Only children registered for the class may attend. Siblings (including infants) and other children may not attend.
- Attend the series of six classes or choose your favorites.