Good Natured Kids: Knock Knock Woodpecker
Who is that knock knocking in the woods? Downy, Hairy, Pileated, what makes these birds so special? We’ll use our eyes and ears as we search for woodpeckers in the park and their signature mark on trees. Then enjoy a snack suitable for “pecky” eaters. (Raindate: June 25)
Join us with your little explorer and set them on a path to becoming a good-natured kid!
Good Natured Kids classes, designed for 3 & 4 year old children and an accompanying grown up, are all about getting outdoors to explore, learn and connect to the natural environment. Explore one of the many natural wonders in nature through fun stories, crafts, hikes and yummy snacks.
- All classes include a thematic snack, crafts and activities.
- All classes meet entirely outdoors. Dress for the weather conditions.
- Rain date is the following Thursday. Participants will be notified by phone of postponed classes.
- All classes are offered for children ages 3 & 4 and an accompanying adult.
- Only children registered for the class may attend. Siblings (including infants) and other children may not attend.
- Attend the series of six classes or choose your favorites.
Advance registration required. Call 328-3950 to register.
|Good Natured Kids: Flying Dragons|
|Good Natured Kids: Holey Moley|
|Good Natured Kids: Nature Detective|