This event has already taken place! Please check out our calendar for upcoming events.
Nature Toddlers: Winter Trees
Some trees are bare in the winter, some are evergreen. Do some trees hibernate in the winter? Join in to learn about trees through crafts, story and a short hike.
Toddlers are natural explorers. Nurture that curiosity during our nature-themed classes designed for 2-3 year old children accompanied by a grown up. Classes include story, art and outdoor adventures.
- Attend the whole series or choose your favorites
- Choose from:
- Saturday, 10:00 a.m. – 11:00 a.m. or Wednesday, 10:00 a.m. – 11:00 a.m.
- Participants should dress to be outdoors for a portion of the class.
- Infants in arms are welcome.
- Families with siblings ages 2-5 may participate together by registering for our Nature Nuts class which follows a similar format as Nature Toddlers.
- Nature Toddlers is offered September - May