Good Natured Kids: Gimme Shell-ter
Some animals need special “Shell-ters” to keep them safe. Join us as we encounter turtles, snails and crayfish to learn why they are all at home in a shell. A shell-tacular snack and craft will round out our morning.
Join us with your little explorer and set them on a path to becoming a good-natured kid!
Good Natured Kids classes, designed for 3 & 4 year old children and an accompanying grown up, are all about getting outdoors to explore, learn and connect to the natural environment. Explore one of the many natural wonders in nature through fun stories, crafts, hikes and yummy snacks.
- All classes include a thematic snack, crafts and activities.
- All classes meet entirely outdoors. Dress for the weather conditions.
- Rain date is the following Thursday. Participants will be notified by phone of postponed classes.
- All classes are offered for children ages 3 & 4 and an accompanying adult.
- Attend the series of six classes or choose your favorites.
Advance registration required. Call 328-3950 to register.
|Good Natured Kids: Hello Little Blue|
|Good Natured Kids: Backyard Camper|
|Good Natured Kids: Mighty Spidey|