Creatures of the Night
hikes leave every 15 minutes
Meet the nocturnal animals of Quarry Hill during this non-scary (and sometimes humorous!) family evening in the forest. On a guided hike of the woods and cave, you will encounter the "Creatures of the Night" costumed characters featuring a worm, opossum, flying squirrel, and cricket each with a tale to tell about their night life. Refreshments follow the hike inside the Nature Center.
- Hike is approximately one hour long.
- Hike is most appropriate for ages 4+.
- Terrain is not stroller or dog friendly.
- Hikes are held rain, shine, or snow.
- Friday and Saturday guided hikes begin at 4:30 p.m. and leave at 15 minute intervals. The last hike leaves at 8:00 p.m.
- Tickets must be purchased in advance. Call 507-328-3950.