This event has already taken place! Please check out our calendar for upcoming events.
Nature Toddlers: Exploring with Senses
Exploring the five senses is fun and important for kids to do! Toddlers are natural explorers, using all their senses to discover the world around them. Nature offers rich sensory experiences just right for budding naturalists. Nature themed story, art and outdoor adventure - all with a Quarry Hill Naturalist Guide.
Observe, listen, and feel … toddlers are natural explorers. Join us monthly for a nature-themed class and some special one on one time with your 2-3 year old. Class includes story, art and outdoor adventures. Register for one class or the whole series. Class is offered for 2-3 year olds and an accompanying grown up. Attend the whole series or choose your favorites
- Choose from:
- Saturday, 10:00 a.m. – 11:00 a.m. or Wednesday, 10:00 a.m. – 11:00 a.m.
- Participants should dress to be outdoors for a portion of the class.
- Infants in arms are welcome.
- Families with siblings ages 2-5 may participate together by registering for our Nature Nuts class which follows a similar format as Nature Toddlers.
- Nature Toddlers is offered September - May