This event has already taken place! Please check out our calendar for upcoming events.
Good Natured Kids: Nature's Helicopters
Most birds can only fly forward. But hummingbirds can also fly backward, up, down, and sideways just like a helicopter! Join us as we learn more about the world’s smallest birds. Fuel up on a sweet snack and create your own hummingbird café for home. (Raindate: August 9)
Join us with your little explorer and set them on a path to becoming a good-natured kid!
Good Natured Kids classes, designed for 3 & 4 year old children and an accompanying grown up, are all about getting outdoors to explore, learn and connect to the natural environment. Explore one of the many natural wonders in nature through fun stories, crafts, hikes and yummy snacks.
- All classes include a thematic snack, crafts and activities.
- All classes meet entirely outdoors. Dress for the weather conditions.
- Rain date is the following Thursday. Participants will be notified by phone of postponed classes.
- All classes are offered for children ages 3 & 4 and an accompanying adult.
- Attend the series of six classes or choose your favorites.
Advance registration required. Call 328-3950 to register.
|Good Natured Kids: Hello Little Blue|
|Good Natured Kids: Backyard Camper|
|Good Natured Kids: Mighty Spidey|