This event has already taken place! Please check out our calendar for upcoming events.
Good Natured Kids: Flying Dragons
Did you know that flying dragons exist? They do! We call them dragonflies and they hatch right out of the water. Gather around the pond as we learn all about the lifecycle of the dragonfly. Snack & craft fit for a dragon. (Raindate: July 12)
Join us with your little explorer and set them on a path to becoming a good-natured kid!
Good Natured Kids classes, designed for 3 & 4 year old children and an accompanying grown up, are all about getting outdoors to explore, learn and connect to the natural environment. Explore one of the many natural wonders in nature through fun stories, crafts, hikes and yummy snacks.
- All classes include a thematic snack, crafts and activities.
- All classes meet entirely outdoors. Dress for the weather conditions.
- Rain date is the following Thursday. Participants will be notified by phone of postponed classes.
- All classes are offered for children ages 3 & 4 and an accompanying adult.
- Attend the series of six classes or choose your favorites.