This event has already taken place! Please check out our calendar for upcoming events.
Good Natured Kids - Salamander Salute!
How is a salamander like a frog? They are both amphibians! Let’s salute the salamander and learn all about this wet, wild and wonderful animal. Meet our live salamander then head out in to the woods in search of more “tigers”. A muddy craft and snack fit for a salamander will complete our morning. (Raindate: June 14)
Join us with your little explorer and set them on a path to becoming a good-natured kid!
Good Natured Kids classes, designed for 3 & 4 year old children and an accompanying grown up, are all about getting outdoors to explore, learn and connect to the natural environment. Explore one of the many natural wonders in nature through fun stories, crafts, hikes and yummy snacks.
- All classes include a thematic snack, crafts and activities.
- All classes meet entirely outdoors. Dress for the weather conditions.
- Rain date is the following Thursday. Participants will be notified by phone of postponed classes.
- All classes are offered for children ages 3 & 4 and an accompanying adult.
- Attend the series of six classes or choose your favorites.