This event has already taken place! Please check out our calendar for upcoming events.
Nature Toddlers: Apples!
Apples come in different shapes, colors, and sizes but all of them grow on trees. A favorite snack for humans, there are also animals that enjoy apples. Learn apples and make cider with a traditional cider press. After sampling a bit of cider, we'll share an apple treat with the animals - find out which ones when you join in the fun!
Observe, listen, and feel, toddlers are natural explorers. Nurture that curiosity during our nature-themed classes designed for 2-3 year old children accompanied by a grown up. Classes include story, art and outdoor adventures.
- Attend the whole series or choose your favorites
- Choose from:
- Saturday, 10:00 a.m. – 11:00 a.m. or Wednesday, 10:00 a.m. – 11:00 a.m.
- Participants should dress to be outdoors for a portion of the class.
- Infants in arms are welcome.
- Families with siblings ages 2-5 may participate together by registering for our Nature Nuts class which follows a similar format as Nature Toddlers.
- Nature Toddlers is offered September - May