Nature Toddlers: Animals & their Winter Clothes
Brrr...it's time for mittens, hats and coats to keep us warm. But, what do animals wear to keep them warm as colder temperatures roll in? Fur, feathers, and scales are natures way of keeping things toasty. Join us to learn how animals are naturally prepared for winter.
Observe, listen, and feel … toddlers are natural explorers. Nurture that curiosity during our nature-themed classes designed for 2-3 year old children accompanied by a grown up. Classes include story, art and outdoor adventures.
- Attend the whole series or choose your favorites
- Choose from:
- Saturday, 10:00 a.m. – 11:00 a.m. or Wednesday, 10:00 a.m. – 11:00 a.m.
- Participants should dress to be outdoors for a portion of the class.
- Infants in arms are welcome.
- Families with siblings ages 2-5 may participate together by registering for our Nature Nuts class which follows a similar format as Nature Toddlers.
- Nature Toddlers is offered September - May